السوق العربي للحيوانات
آخر زيارة لك في
موقع ومنتدى طلاب العراق وزارة التربية العراقية :: القسم الاداري :: منتدى المرحلة الإعدادية في العراق

قسم الدراسة المتوسطة قسم الدارسة الاعدادية قسم التعليم العالي

هام جدا: يرجى الاعجاب بالصفحة ليصلك كل جديد

اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي لنصف السنة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
administrator
المدير العام
المدير العام
administrator

ذكر
المشاركات : 3009
العمر : 33
العمل/الترفيه : موظف
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2008

اسئلة - اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي لنصف السنة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي لنصف السنة   اسئلة - اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي لنصف السنة I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 12, 2012 6:20 am

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،،
اليكم اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للسادس الاعدادي لامتحانات نصف السنة للعام الحالي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Time : 2 hours Sixth classes Mid – Year Examination

=========================================================================Q1/ A: Read this passage carefully . ( 8 marks )

Mary left home early that day because she was going to start a new job .There were so many people waiting .She was glad that she had waited for the bus because the traffic was so heavy that even a taxi would not have arrived much earlier .She went to the office where she had been interviewed by Mr. Samson .She heard the sound of someone's voice coming from the next office .She opened the door and looked in. There was Mr. Samson speaking angrily to all the people .Later Mary knew that Mr. Samson lived forty miles away and he always arrived at the office around nine-thirty. This morning he arrived at the office early, not a single person was working .They were all smoking ,chatting and telling jokes .

Now answer any four of the following questions.

1-Why was Mary glad that she had not taken the taxi ?

2-Who was Mr. Samson ? 3-Why did Mary open the door of the next office ?

4-What did Mr. Samson see when he arrived that morning ? 5-What time did Mr. Samson usually arrive ?

B. Answer or complete any four of the following with information from your text-books. 1- What did the Sumerians used to write with? ( 8 marks )

2- How is the volume of a cube or a rectangle solid found ?

3- Why did Joe go to the dentist ?

4- Marshes are really……………………

5- Elementary Geometry is divided into two parts..……………….

Q.2.A : Do as required : ( Do 6 only ) ( 12 marks ) 1- Classify fruits . Use ( price , quality ) 2- Express your preferences concerning students who are clever . 3- Offer your guest another piece of chicken. 4- Sami suggested going to the theatre. Disagree. Use : watching a movie. 5- When did he leave ? ( at seven ) likelihood. 6- Invite your friend to a tea party at your home . 7- Start a conversation with someone talking about a wonderful park. Use " such " . 8- Define ( botany ) . Use : plants. B : Read the situations and write the responds : ( Do 2 only ) : ( 4 marks ) 1- Good bye Ali, and all the best. …………………………………………….. 2- Shall I get you a chair ? ……………………………………………………….. 3- Kadhim Ahmed, this is Mr. Nasri. ……………………………………….. C. Join each pair of the following sentences using prompt between brackets.(choose 4) 8 m 1- The weather was nice. They went for a walk. ( Cause and Effect : make ). 2- Zaid ran quickly. He didn't want to miss the bus. ( purpose : so that ) . 3- Adil runs fast. The gazelle runs fast. ( Similarity . Use : as …….. as ). 4- This bag is heavy. That bag is light. ( Difference. Use : different ). 5-The speaker hesitated. He had a feeling of uncertainty.(Cause and Effect.Use:because of)

Q.3.A : Give words or phrases that have the same meanings to following : (4 marks ) 1- strongly 2- measurements 3- express 4- cultures B : Write the phonetic symbols for the underlined letters : ( choose 3 ) ( 3 marks ) clerk night search helped lungs

C: Write the number of the item and the word that carries the given sound. ( choose 5) 5 m 1- \ Λ\ look blood good goods 2- \ θ \ theatre leather worthy smooth 3- \ iz \ these takes loses drives 4- \ g \ legend engine examine education 5- \ ou \ thought chalk stroke out 6- \ uə \ power pure prove pour

Q.4. A:Fill in the blanks with asuitable word or phrase from the list below: ( choose 4 ) 8m ( immortality , denoted by , insisted , surface , semitic ) 1 - The word " alphabet " is of ………………….. origin. 2- The radius of a circle is ……………….. the letter ( r ). 3- Area is the measure of a ………………………… 4- They …………….. on playing the game in spite of the cold weather. 5- Gilgamesh came to the marshes to seek for………………. B : Fill in the blanks with the correctly spelt words. ( choose 4 ) 4m 1- love , lovable - practice , ………………. 2- hate , hateful - mercy , ……………. 3- ignorance , ignorant - evidence , ………………. 4- play , played - cry , ………… 5- continue , continuous - courage , ……………

Q5/Choose either A or B

A.1: Write a composition of about ( 60 )words about "Portia and the lottery plan" 10m Who was Portia ?Where did she live ? Whom did she love? What did her father devise before his death ? Why ? Did she like it ?Why ?Did she obey it ?Why ? according the will what should a suitor do to marry Portia ? What must he promise if he failed ?

2.Who said the following ?To whom ?On what occasion ? ( 6 marks ) a-"All right go and say good bye to your old master and then join me in my house hold" b. "I promise I'll be serious and behave like a gentleman. You'll find me a different man"

B/1) Write a composition of about(60)words about "The prince of Morocco" (10 marks)

2. Who said the following ? To whom ? On what occasion ? ( 6 marks ) a-"I miss you .you used to make that house less dull for me " b- "The lady is a gem and nothing less than gold should contain her picture ".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://iqstar.mam9.com

اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي لنصف السنة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع ومنتدى طلاب العراق وزارة التربية العراقية :: القسم الاداري :: منتدى المرحلة الإعدادية في العراق-
انتقل الى: